Symposium Reservations, Embassy Suites, Scottsdale, Arizona
Embassy Suites, Scottsdale, Arizona
4415 E Paradise Village Pkwy South
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Tel: (602) 765-5800
Fax: (602) 765-5890
See more about the hotel
|Single person||Two Guests||Three Guests||Four Guests|
|King Bed Suite||$109.00||$109.00||$124.00||$139.00|
|Two Double Bed Suite||$124.00||$124.00||$139.00||$154.00|
All rates are listed per night. 12.57% occupancy applies.
Instructions for making reservations are below.
A terrific cooked-to-order breakfast is included!
Follow the instructions below to make reservations. You should be able to get the room with a single bed for $99. If you want a double bed, it is $114. If you have trouble getting the room with a single bed for $99, call the hotel coordinator, Shelley Stinelli at 602-765-5807.
Call: 1-800-445-8667 and use both the hotel’s code: PHXPVES and the symposium’s code: ALC. Tell them you are with the Afterlife Symposium.
Online: Follow these instructions to make online reservations:
- Go to this link: www.hilton.com. You will see this entry box on the screen:
- Click on “Advanced Search” and then click on “Add a Special Rate Code.” You will see this entry box on the screen:
- Type in the information as you see it on the image above:
- Type PHXPVES below “Where do you want to go?” that has “City, Airport, Address, Attraction, Hotel” in the box.
- Change the dates to the dates you want to check in and check out. The symposium is from September 15 to September 17, so you likely will reserve rooms from September 14 to September 17.
- Type ALC in the “Group Code” box.
- Click on “Go.” You should see a screen with “Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Scottsdale” and the $99 rate for a single room. If you don’t, send an e-mail to Craig at email@example.com or call Craig at 800 690-4232 or 800 827-3770.
- Click on “Book a room” in the block with “Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Scottsdale” in it.
- Follow the instructions to complete the reservation.
If you have difficulty, make your reservations by phone at
1-800-Embassy and use both the hotel’s code: PHXPVES and the symposium’s code: ALC.
View more pictures of the Embassy Suites
Shuttles, Cabs, Sedans
Call (602) 225-2225 or (800) 548-0490 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the super shuttle before you begin your trip.
Execucar Sedan Service
Reserve online: https://reservations.execucar.com/
Discount Cab Company
Meals and Restaurants
- 9 American Restaurants
- 4 Asian Restaurants
- 3 Bars and Pubs
- 6 Coffee Houses
- 22 Fast Food Restaurants
- 6 Healthy Eating/Delis and Cafes
- 5 Italian and Pizza Restaurants
- 4 Japanese/Sushi Restaurants
- 2 Mediterranean Resaurants
- 2 Mexican Restaurants
- 1 Seafood Restaurant
- 1 Southwest Restaurant
- 2 Steak Houses
- 12 Delivery Services
Download the list of restaurants
Services and Amenities
- Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
- Business Center (Copy/Print/Fax)v
- Express Mail
- Stonecreek Golf Club Services (next door):
- Discounted Greens Fees for Hotel Guests
- PGA Clinics
- Individual Instruction
- Complimentary hotel shuttle
- Limited to 1 mile radius of hotel or scheduled runs to Kierland Commons only.
- Available 7am to 9pm daily.
- ET Limo provides on-site valley wide transportation.
- Victoria’s Secret
- Old Town Scottsdale – 6 miles
- JC Penney
The following other attractions are within a few miles of the hotel:
- Stonecreek Golf Club – On-Site
- Paradise Valley Mall – 1 block
- Old Town Scottsdale – 6 miles
- Biltmore Fashion Park – 6.4 miles
- Fashion Square – 7.3 miles
- Old Town Scottsdale Shopping Center – 7.8 miles
- Mayo Clinic – 8 miles
- Phoenix Zoo – 10 miles
- Heard Museum – 12 miles
- Downtown Phoenix – 12 miles
For more, go to the Embassy Suites Local Guide: http://www.embassyphoenixscottsdale.com/local-guide