AREI has established special interest groups to encourage afterlife researchers, developers, educators, and practitioners to network and share insights. The special interest groups will meet at the 2017 Afterlife Communication Symposium to discuss the state of the art in their fields. AREI will send out special announcements with information relevant to the special interest groups. AREI will establish other groups when there is interest in organizing them.
The seven current groups are
- Instrumental TransCommunication Workers
- Mediums and Medium Mentors or Trainers
- Grief Support Group Organizers
- End-of-Life Support Workers
- The New Spirituality Workers
To join a group, send an e-mail to Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.